1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
i have a Blackberry Tour, and let’s just say this – on an average day, i want to throw it at the wall appx. 238479284238 times. there is a reason they stopped making it.
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
17 i think…my dad got us a plan right before i left on a big high school trip so i could call them without needing to rely on my friends all the time.
3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
4 i think? i try to take good care of my phones – have never needed one replaced, have never lost one, and besides just being generally old and slow, i haven’t had any major issues with my past phones.
4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
however much texting + data + an extra phone line is…so i guess around $45.
5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
yes! i think my parents were sick of me stealing the cordless phone all the time. i had some awesome phones in my room – a purple see-through one where you could see all the wires and stuff, and my current old-fashioned looking one with a sweet cloud design (in my room in new york).
6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
if i’m in the mood, yes. other than that, i try to find another means of talking.
7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
yes – a lot of texting/bbming/gchating all wrapped into one for me. yes it is illegal, and i try my very best not to do it while driving. if i need to, i wait till i’m at a stop sign or a red light.
8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
QWERTY keyboard, hooray. upgrading to the iphone next month, and kind of dreading getting used to the touchscreen keyboard…
9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
last call was from my parents for our usually sunday chat. who calls the most? my landlord, it seems.
10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
in middle school and junior high i used to spend hourssss on the phone with my friends (who didn’t?). i don’t even know what we talked about, since we’d seen each other all day anyway. i’d probably say 3-4 hours, though.