because this blog is all about me me me…here’s today’s Ten on Tuesday questions, all about me.
1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
If it’s nice out, I walk to the train station. If I’m lazy or running late, I drive to the train station and then take the commuter train into Center City Philadelphia. Door to door, it’s about 40 minutes.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
I TRY to follow the 6 week rule, but it’s usually every 8-10 weeks. I don’t go to the same person, because I’ve been moving around for so long! When I’m home in Fairport I do try to schedule an appointment with my former hairdresser, though.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I don’t sit down and read a whole paper, but click links that interest me on Twitter, from NBC Philly, the Philadelphia Inquierer, NYT, and WaPo.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
I haven’t read very many, but I’m currently reading Tina Fey’s “Bossypants” and I LOVE it. I’m actually seeing her tonight and hopefully getting my book signed!
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
I haven’t been to the movie theater yet in 2011, so I’ll have to say…Going the Distance (redboxed). It was so funny, even Nate enjoyed it.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
SWEET. This is why I bake.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
I do! I try to have oatmeal and a fruit or yogurt at work. If no oatmeal, then yogurt and a Nutrigrain bar or something. If I have time at home, I’ll have a bowl of cereal.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Starburst jelly beans (especially the “Only the Reds”) are the BEST!
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
Like 9? I try not to sleep too late, I hate wasting the day.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Utah for a wedding and to visit friends and family, followed by VEGAS with my online favies.