people who…are on my list, lately.
- people who get on the first stair, on the left, of an empty escelator and just STOP
- people who stop walking in the middle of the sidewalk when i’m right behind them
- people who stand in front of exits/entrances/stairs/etc having a conversation and are oblivious to the traffic jam they’re causing
- people who refuse to sit in the middle seat on the train and hold up oncoming passengers
- people who leave dog poo on the sidewalk/middle of the trail
- people who don’t stop for pedestrians
- people who turn any lane into their own personal left turn lane
- people who go under the speed limit on the highway
- people who have way to many issues checking out at LOFT
- people who butt in front of me in line for lunch
- people who don’t know how to copy and paste
- people who don’t know/refuse to follow simple grammar rules
- people who can’t figure out what’s wrong with my car
- people who break my friend’s hearts
feel free to add your own.