to celebrate, here’s some random tidbits about me. i would do 50, but it’s sunday and i need to take a nap.
1. i can wiggle my eyes. i got it from my mom. we’re awesome.
2. i went to 5 different schools from K-12. 2 elementary, 1 middle, 1 jr. high, 1 high school (i moved twice during this time)
3. i used to have an obsession with handbags/purses but now i’m over it and just carry my trusty longchamp with a spattering of vera bradley in between
4. the number of times i’ve seen “clueless” is greater than the number of years i’ve been alive
5. i once went to the ER for strep throat. it was really severe, ok?
6. i only applied to one college. lucky for me, i got in.
7. i have almost 4000 songs on my computer and it’s taking up about 75% of my hard drive.
8. i have never been overseas. the only other country i’ve been to is canada, eh.
9. i watch too many crime dramas (bones, csi: ny and miama, svu, etc.)
10. the hardest i’ve ever laughed at a movie was during the brady bunch movie sequel (the 90’s one) when jan brings the fake george glass to the restaurant. my mom can attest to this.
more to come…